Friday, July 31, 2009

DAY AT THE LAKE!

We have been up to the lake quite a few times this summer. Of course I always forget my camera, but finally remembered it this time. The cousins came with us, and as you can see, my kids LOVE them! The kids had so much fun wakeboarding and tubing. Both babies will go on the tube, but Hadlee is more of a daredevil. She totally loves it out there, while Griffin just tolerates it :) Talon is slowly getting better at wakeboarding and is getting braver with going out and back inside the wake. I wish I had my camera on the shore and not just the boat. The babies favorite thing at the lake is to dig in the sand. And they get COVERED...sand in the hair, ears, mouth, and not to mention in the little baby cracks!!! Always fun to change the diaper there.





Okay, so after I posted this I realized that you can't blow up the collages to look at these pictures better. Hopefully you have good eyes!! Me and my technology problems! At least I try, right?

2 comments:

Shelly said...

You have such cute babies. I'm glad you're having fun this summer. I miss you.

The Taggart's said...

Your kids have no fear! Talon is so athletic!