Sunday, July 12, 2009

GIRLS TRIP TO VEGAS!

This post is for those of you who say there is never anything about me or pictures of me on here. Even though it IS called MATERN KIDS!! We took a girls trip to Vegas for my sister's 40th birthday. It was tons of fun. Here are some of us getting ready to head out on the town.


Don't ask...


We went to a Stripper 101 class, and much to my surprise, it was actually fun! I came home with my legs hurting so bad it was hard to even sit down. I have been telling everyone that I may have the tiniest little bit of respect for those girls because they have to be in such good shape! Mind you I said the TINIEST bit of respect!!


We had to snap a picture of this speed limit sign. This was not a joke, it was posted all over the condo complex that we stayed in. I don't know why someone thought 11 mph, maybe 10 was just too slow and 15 might kill somebody. I don't know :)

2 comments:

The Gee Family said...

You enjoyed yourself-obviously! Gotta love those girl-get-aways!!

~*~toni~*~ said...

I had a girl's trip to the movies. Does that count? Looks like you had a lot of fun!!