Anyway, I had a couple of kid-sized aprons hanging next to the other ones (from when Talon was little) and asked Hadlee if she wanted to wear one. Then she had to "help" me cook because she had on an "apricot" too.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
My Poor Kids!!
I was making dinner tonight and the oil in the pan was splattering all over, so I put on an apron. Hadlee came over and asked me what I was wearing. I told her it was an apron and that you wear it when you cook. She chuckled and said, "no you don't mom". Being the domestic goddess that I am, my kids have probably seen me in an apron...NEVER (at least Hadlee and Griffin). Talon has probably seen me wear one a couple of times in his life.
Anyway, I had a couple of kid-sized aprons hanging next to the other ones (from when Talon was little) and asked Hadlee if she wanted to wear one. Then she had to "help" me cook because she had on an "apricot" too.

Anyway, I had a couple of kid-sized aprons hanging next to the other ones (from when Talon was little) and asked Hadlee if she wanted to wear one. Then she had to "help" me cook because she had on an "apricot" too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so cute in her little 'apricot'. I love it!
LOL!! I Love it!! You gonna teach her to cook?
Post a Comment