Monday, March 16, 2009




I had to post a picture of these cute jammies. My aunt Kathy gave them to the babies when they were born. It's been a long time growing into them, and Griffin almost out of them (imagine that). I love getting presents that you put away and get to pull out later to use. Aaron is just sure that the "trap door" is not just put their for novelty, but that you should be able to change their diaper through it. I'll leave that up to him to figure out, maybe I'll take some video footage!

3 comments:

Atwood Family said...

Those are cute! I would like to see the video footage of Aaron trying to change a diaper through the trap door. That would be a keeper!

The Taggart's said...

I love the jammies! Your kids are so stinkin cute! I'm excited to see you back at work soon!

~*~toni~*~ said...

Those are darlin'! Oh! The jammies are real cute too!!!