I had no intention of potty training anybody anytime soon. But this little peanut started asking to use the "potty", so I decided to let her try. And I have been pleasantly surprised with how it has gone. Day 1 and 2...only 2 accidents, Day 3 and 4... only 1 accident, today Day 5...NO ACCIDENTS! She has made me a little bit nervous because of her attitude. She will go when SHE wants to, NOT when we want her to. But so far so good, it has worked out!!
This is her routine to choose her underwear, she has to lay them all out, completely unfolded, so she can choose which one she wants.
And I think this is the cutest freakin' site ever, a tiny little butt in saggy underwear!!

2 comments:
Oh man I have been trying with Hadyn and she just doesn't want to..
That is awesome! Potty training is the worst, unless they do it themselves I guess.
Post a Comment