Talon brought his cousin Ryker along to ride with him. I will ride the rides but am not a big fan. And Aaron, as well as he is doing, is not up for having his head jerked around yet!! Go figure :) And Talon is FINALLY tall enough to ride every ride this year. It's so nice not to have to listen to him whine "when do you think I will be tall enough to ride that...I wish I could ride that one...etc"
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
EVENING AT LAGOON!
We went to Lagoon for a couple of hours the other night. The babies were surprisingly well behaved (despite only being able to go on the merry-go-round and the train without passes). They had fun riding on the horses on the merry-go-round and loved watching all the big rides go up and down. We would park the stroller in front of rides like "the rocket" and their little heads would bob up and down watching the ride go, along with Griffin's "whoa" and "oh-yeah"!! I should have taken a video clip. Griffin was also clapping every time he would hear people screaming on the rides.





Talon brought his cousin Ryker along to ride with him. I will ride the rides but am not a big fan. And Aaron, as well as he is doing, is not up for having his head jerked around yet!! Go figure :) And Talon is FINALLY tall enough to ride every ride this year. It's so nice not to have to listen to him whine "when do you think I will be tall enough to ride that...I wish I could ride that one...etc"

Talon brought his cousin Ryker along to ride with him. I will ride the rides but am not a big fan. And Aaron, as well as he is doing, is not up for having his head jerked around yet!! Go figure :) And Talon is FINALLY tall enough to ride every ride this year. It's so nice not to have to listen to him whine "when do you think I will be tall enough to ride that...I wish I could ride that one...etc"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment