Cresta- I love the pics. They are adorable. I could never get my kids to really like Santa at such a young age. I like your blog, it's so fun to look and see what everyone is up to and what their kids all look like since they change so much! You have a very cute family!
2 comments:
Cresta- I love the pics. They are adorable. I could never get my kids to really like Santa at such a young age. I like your blog, it's so fun to look and see what everyone is up to and what their kids all look like since they change so much! You have a very cute family!
Oh they are so damn cute. I wish I was there to give them all kisses. I love that they loved Santa Hadyn cried forever when we went to see Santa.
Post a Comment